Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fffffffffound

It's been a long time, long time, shouldnt have left you, left you without an epiphany?

 After so many years of hodgepodge bullshit artistic statements, I think I finally understands my artistic intent with photography. It was the greatest, most quiet and natural coming to terms experience of my life and now everything makes sense...! As artificial as it sounds, someone commented on one of my photos on my Flickr, and it just brought out this huge run-on sentence response. Within that reaction I literally summarized to myself what it is that I want to investigate and further develop with my photography and it brought a much, MUCH needed cohesiveness and concentration to my photography. Its a great feeling I have been needing for a while. 


*M E N T A L   D E P A R T U R E // T H I S   I S   W H Y   I   A M   S I N G L E*


No comments:

Post a Comment